Monday, December 15, 2014

CHIBI x ARTWORK PROJECT 1

Hello! I'm back for doodles and drawings. :)


This is my young friend Gette.
 She’s pretty, gorgeous, kind, sweet, lovable and multi-talented girl.


I draw Gette from her selfie photo. Hahahaha! 
Successful project sketch for my art works I’m using BIC ballpen, 
Faber Castell and short bond paper. I love this art works, because it’s really cutie kawaii. 
There’s some changes compare to the real image. Trip ko lang! hahaha!
But It's part of my art. To look more great and imaginative. Hopefully you like it!


I bought this Faber-Castell in National Book Store
 in SM NAGA yesterday.
I want to collect art materials before 2014 end. Hahaha!
Wish to accomplish it! Any sponsors? Hehehe.
I'm open for sponsorship especially 
kawaii stuff or materials for my art works.
Holiday gift would be more appreciated!

Well, Thank you so much for visiting my site.
Before to end this blog post.
PLEASE don't forget to follow my TUMBLR.

P.S. I'm open for collab and art work request
 from your Selfie Photos to Chibi looks.
Just leave me a message through Facebook.

Thank you!
LOVE *_*
~Miss Fantasy Diary




No comments: