Sunday, December 21, 2014

Hooray Holiday!


Hey! I’ll be back on selling kawaii stuff. Its perfect timing for this season of giving. These kawaii accessories are all my design and crafts. Avail this stuff in bundle set sale. Each set only 100.00 pesos. Affordable right? Yes, its very affordable in prize but it has a good and of high quality items found only here in my shop. So I’m inviting you all people to avail my accessories and get my craft pieces today! I’ll post all items here in my blog and facebook page. You can purchase and order my items through online. OPENS for PH residence. 

 How to ORDER?

ð  PM us an ORDER FORM by following format:

Complete Shipper Name:
Complete Shipper Address:
Zip Code:
Phone No.:
Order Description:
Link of order/s:
MOP (mode of payment):
DOP (date of payment):

SEND through FACEBOOK

ð  Kindly please wait for response regarding your order inquiry. You can receive it via FB from www.facebook.com/myfantasydiary messaging. Confirmation of order will be process withinn 48hrs after I receive your ORDER FORM.

ð  For pick up and meet ups, must be cam sur based and residence in NAGA City only! And if you’re not accessible to these places I ship the items through JRS Express (next-day-delivery).

ð  Price Computation for your order/s will be send through fb msg as your invoice.Shipping computation added are based on your location. Shipping fee is shoulder by the buyer.

ð  Please settle your payment within 2 days of reservation. Joy reservers will be blacklisted.

ð  Customers will receive packaging photos with tracking number of your order (if applicable). 








Happy Shopping Kawaii lovers!

No comments: